Paul Mooney RIP Legend Classic T-Shirt
Paul Mooney, Comedian and Writer for Richard Pryor, Dies at 79. If you are his fan, this Paul Mooney RIP Legend Class T-shirt is the perfect gift for you to wear & spread your love to him.
Quick news for you
Paul Mooney, the comedian, actor and writer for Richard Pryor, died on Wednesday morning, his representative Cassandra Williams confirmed to Variety. He was 79.
He died at his home in Oakland, Calif., after suffering a heart attack.
Mooney’s Twitter account also shared the news on Wednesday morning, posting “Thank you all from the bottom of all of our hearts…To all in love with this great man.”
References: Click here
- The standard, traditional t-shirt for everyday wear
- Classic, generous, boxy fit
- Male model shown is 6’0″ / 183 cm tall and wearing size Medium
- Female model shown is 5’8″ / 173 cm tall and wearing size Small
- Heavyweight 5.3 oz / 180 gsm fabric, solid colors are 100% preshrunk cotton, heather grey is 90% cotton/10% polyester, denim heather is 50% cotton/ 50% polyester
- Double-needle hems and neck band for durability
New favourite All-Over T-shirt is made from super smooth and comfortable cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing. When your attitude makes a 380-degree statement.
- Regular fit
- 96% polyester/4% elastane
- Premium knit mid-weight jersey
- Fabric weight: 6.13 oz/yd² (208 g/m²)
- Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
Sublimation prints can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed.
- T-shirts should be washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water
- To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
- Lay flat to dry
- Dry cleaning is not recommended